1) The event is open to all clubs/dojo with an unlimited amount of athletes, affiliated to any national or international federation/organization.
2) Every participant must show, by request, the Budo Passport or the federation/organization card and a valid identity document for eventual checks.
3) All competitors must present at the Check Point as specified in the disclosure posted on the competition
website (www.christmasstrastrophy.com) from Friday before the event. As regard the weight there is a
maximum tolerance of. gr.900. After the end of the controls the final boards are the generated, the athletes who have not carried out the check in, will be excluded and will not compete.
4) Changes and cancellations are possible until the day of registration deadline. Changes of date of birth and weight category after closing registrations, fee €.10,00. No refund of the fee in the case of athletes’s absence.
5) Coaches must check that his/her competitions are in the correct category. Boards will be exposed at the entrance of the sport hall. In case of changes, this have to be communicated to the Check Point which will be present at the athlete entrance of the sport hall within the time specified in the bulletin present on the event website (www.christmasstarstrophy.com). The organization decline any responsibilities for eventual disqualifications due to a wrong or missed registration in a pool.
6) Access to the competition area is reserved only to those coaches who are provided with regular pass and
team suit. They could follow their athletes sitting on the chairs reserved for them near the tatami.
7) Every Club/Team will receive a Coach Pass every ten athletes. All passes have the name of the coaches so is
necessary specify their names in the registration form. The Pass must be worn with great care and be
clearly visible at all times; it cannot be re-issued if lost.
8) The access to the tatami area is permitted only to athletes of the category in race. Athletes who have to prepare for the next category must wait in the area to them reserved, the “Meeting Point”.
9) Liability: The organizer assumes no liability, therefore it is recommended to take out insurance. THE
ORGANIZER GIVES NO GUARANTEE FOR VISA APPLICATION!
10) Referee and Judges are welcome and their participation should be announced to the Referee Secretariat
(email@example.com) by Friday 1st December 2017.
11) No entrance fee for spectators.